Thursday, March 14, 2013

Summer Silhouettes for Pink Paper Bakery


Thursday = Pink Paper Bakery share day for me! Today, I baked up a Summer Silhouettes in Marina Mist treat.

What I like most about a silhouette is it looks good in any color! The leaves don't have to be green, and the flowers don't have to be pink (or orange, or red; you get the picture). I think Summer Silhouettes looks pretty cute in Marina Mist.


The "lattice" image is also from the beautiful Summer Silhouettes set. I stamped it twice, using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to perfectly align the images. I used a Post-it note to mask the lattice while I stamped the flower and leaves. The Marina Mist strip, covers up the imperfections ☺.


The butterflies from Papillon Potpourri are stamped onto Vellum card stock with Jet Black StazOn ink, and then punched out with the Bitty Butterfly punch (from the Spring Mini Catalog). I bent the wings up slightly and then adhered them with Glue Dots. Both the top Whisper White Layer and the Marina Mist strip are popped up with Dimensionals. I added pearls for a touch of elegance.


Ingredients:
  • Stamps:
    • Summer Silhouettes (126445 wood/ 126447 clear)
    • Papillon Potpourri (123757 wood/ 123759 clear)
    • Sweet Essentials (126455 wood/ 126457 clear)
  • Paper:
    • Whisper White card stock (100730) - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
    • Marina Mist card stock (119682) - 1/2" x 4 1/4"
    • Vellum card stock (101856)
  • Ink:
    • Marina Mist (126982)
    • StazOn - Jet Black (101406)
    • Light Blue Sharpie
  • Tools and Accessories:
    • Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
    • Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
    • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
    • Glue Dots (103683)
Summer Silhouettes


Papillon Potpourri


It's my pleasure to help you with your paper crafting projects, offer tips, suggestions, and answer product questions. My customer service goes beyond your order! Contact me anytime with questions or with help in placing an order.
 

 

1 comment: